Used Cumberland MF3800

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Acton

Oct 21, 2014
MI
I have an opportunity to pick this stove for about $900. Current owner says its about 6 years old and hasn't been used in 2 years but everything was in working order when he stopped using it.

I have read a few threads here that say it is a decent stove but can't really find much on it.

Is that a decent price? Anything particular I should look for when I check it out? Anyone here have any experience with this stove?

This will be my first foray into pellets and don't want to get stung. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

good stove but no longer made so parts will eventually become hard to find.If buying I would have to see it run first.

Status
Not open for further replies.