Used Enviro Max

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvMyPellets

Burning Hunk
Nov 15, 2012
Delaware
Anything special to look for with one of these?(3yrs old) I've got a chance to get one used around 1K. Appears to be in pretty good shape. The only thing I remember reading about one on here was the M had the agitator rod. Just wondering if they are more cleaning than normal without the rod. Thanks for any input.

Beware.i thought I was getting a deal on a used enviro for $1500 and barter the labor.Stove was a nightmare.got rid if for $200 a year and a half later that they used for scrap metal.what ever you choose good luck.

The Maxx isn't a tin can by no means. I see a few Enviros EF2's and 3's from the mid 90's still in service. Proper care and they last!

The Maxx doesn't have the agitator like the Maxx M, But still is the same chassis which has a very efficient heat exchanger. The standard burn pot can be a bit pellet picky, But the high ash replacement pot helps and will burn the crap decently.

Reactions: ARGlock
Status
Not open for further replies.