used gun

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure seems like a good price if everything is as stated and no leaks....esp with the H stamp. Is it steel or SS? Says it's outdoors with a roof? Wonder of the sides have held up?
I would try to get an idea of how old it is and number of cords burned per year. I understand the induction fan bearing should be replaced every few years and my manual states the interior large refractory is good for 10-15 years(depending on usage) and the nozzle pieces are good for only 15-20 cords. Check the door seals closely too. Even if all these needed to be bought that's still a good price. Great that he will load it for you...have a big loader to get it off your truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.