Used Hearthstone 8720 Price Gas fired stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aussieblake

Mar 4, 2008
Tornado Alley
Well I am going to install a wood or pellet stove before next winter (propane is getting out of site). When I bought my house the previous owner had installed a gas fired stove to make it through long power outages (ice storms more than likely). Now we are getting ready to lay tile in the room the gas stove is located in, so it must go. Does anybody have an idea of what price a used one would go for? We have never used it, the previous owner did, so it has not been used in atleast 5 years, but is in prestine condition. I have no idea what these things go for new. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Like I said it is a hearthstone, mahogany enamal, logs, vent pipe can go with it.

aussieblake

Status
Not open for further replies.