Used Lpoi Endeavor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nshif

I found a used (1 year old) Endeavor for sale. Appears to be in pretty good shape (looks almost like new) What are the general thoughts on this model? The price seems good at $800 which includes10' of double wall pipe and 12' of class a triple wall chimney. Whats every one think?

New, the pipe alone is worth $800. Lopi are decent stoves, you may have found a bargan. They sell new over 1600.
What are you waiting for, it to be gone?
18" log ,2.2 cubic ft fire box, decent burn time ,productive burner BTU wise. If not interested ,PM me I will find a home for it
at that price

If in good condition, go for it.

Snooze ya lose is my motto.

I believe the Endeavor is the free standing version of the Lopi Revere insert that we just got. So far it's a great stove. It has a nice deep firebox which I'm finding is great for getting sustained burns. Yes it will only take an 18" split width wise, but I'm finding it will take at least a 20"-22" split (if not more) lengthwise (straight in). This thing is deep.

Instead of loading splits in horizontally, and stacking extra pieces behind, I'm just putting the splits in straight. It still seems to burn from front to back, but it's much easier to add additional logs as space becomes available. With a full load, air about 1/4 open, I'm getting a good 8 hour burn with great hot coals come morning. It's been keeping our main living area (of split level) at about 77 degrees, and upstairs area (up only 3 steps) at about 72.

I can tell you my insert was alot more than $800.

Status
Not open for further replies.