Used Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johneh

Minister of Fire
Dec 19, 2009
Eastern Ontario
I bought this today . She wanted 2000$ after a little negotiation
I paid 600$ Here's hoping I did Good . Does not need control board
just never been cleaned properly.

$_35.JPG

View larger image
Date Listed21-Mar-15
Price
$2,000.00
Address

View map

For Sale By Owner
Enviro Omega Pellet Stove for sale. Comes with remote control,
cleaning tools, bolt on hearth pad, venting kit that includes the exterior pipes. Owners manuals and instructions.

Dimensions: 42"H x26"D x25"W.
Tri-Mode control system: manual mode, hi/low mode, auto/off mode.
Free standing, heats up to 2500 sq. ft. 60,000 BTU's of heat.

It may need some work done on the control/thermostat panel. This is an as is price.

I think jtakeman has the Enviro Omega so you might be able to track some valuable info that way. Do you have the troubleshooting manual for reference... What year made?

nice grab

Wow - just WOW - great job on getting her down that much!

That is a very good deal for $600. I looked at that stove new and it was between that and a Harman P68. That Enviro is a $4,000 stove new. The local Enviro chimney sweep dealer was a joke here. Didn't seem to know much about anything. Let alone pellet stoves. Is that one a multi fuel model? Can't remember, but it is a BTU beast.

If all you have to do is clean it you stole it for $600. Even if you have to throw some replacement parts cash out you still stole it. No brainer for $600 beans.

Reactions: bogieb
Status
Not open for further replies.