USSC 6041 Pellet Stove Class Feedback

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TR_Hamm

Jan 4, 2015
Up State NY
Hello all,

I am retired Army and currently working on my Master’s Degree in Instruction Design (fancy way of saying I create classes). I created the attached class as one of my projects; mainly as a self-paced instruction for my family to learn how to use the stove. I am done with that class now and I’m posting my finished project for you pros to dissect, so I can make it better for my wife and kids to use.

Please note that it was developed as an adult learning program as a college assignment and part of the process I had to follow was to include some tests items in each lesson. In a month, I will be converting this class to an internet based instruction course.

I bought my house five years ago with a pellet stove as primary heat. After the first year I replaced the pellet stove with a USSC 6041 pellet stove. I managed to brake something in the other one. The first two years was touch and go with the 6041, but I found this forum and learn more in a week than I would with ten years of trial and error.

Thanks for any feedback.

TR

Attachments

• Maintain heat with USSC 6041 Multi-Fuel Stove.pdf
    817 KB · Views: 1,226
Reactions: mustangwagz
Status
Not open for further replies.