USSC APS1100B

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foche911

Aug 19, 2009
North Central Oklahoma
USSC APS1100B I have been offered one of these new, originally from Tractor Supply. About 1/2 price what they sell them for. I would like opinions, advices about this stove. I do realize it is small. I need a small stove for part of house. I am in North Central Oklahoma, so its not so cold here. Last four winters only twice near as low as 9-10 F. Lowest temp I remember -12. I need a small stove that will burn low. Heated the same area with 20K unvented propane wall heater last year, but coldest morn a little more might help.

If you are looking for a cheap starter stove, you could do worse. Don't scrimp on the flue though. That will likely cost more than the stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.