Valley trailer- Greenfire boiler ??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muleman51

Feb 18, 2008
SE Minnesota
Does anyone know where Valley trailer or Greenfire boiler went to? Tried to call them today but seems the phone is changed. I need some parts for my old Adobe just trying to get by another year. Thanks for the help?

Greenfire is another "Seaton design" company that also went belly up.
Try http://www.woodfurnacesofnh.com/
I was told that they have or can get replacement parts for Adobe's and Greenwoods.

muleman51 said:
Does anyone know where Valley trailer or Greenfire boiler went to? Tried to call them today but seems the phone is changed. I need some parts for my old Adobe just trying to get by another year. Thanks for the help?

Haven't talked to Mark in quite a while so I don't know the answer either. In the meantime try this -- www.mainewoodfurnaces.com They sold Greenfires at one time, maybe they have a contact #.

Status
Not open for further replies.