Vallorbe chain sharpening video

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
linky no worky for me.

Works here. Never heard of having to switch sides to file the rakers though. Also, who actually rounds off the fronts of the rakers?

LLigetfa said:
Works here. Never heard of having to switch sides to file the rakers though. Also, who actually rounds off the fronts of the rakers?

I do but its all in one stroke. Makes a quickier chain and less vibes off the bigger saws. Its a simple one stroke push roll over the top of the raker.

LLigetfa said:

I round off the rakers occasionally. I can tell when they are out of round by looking a the imprinted guideline on the top side of the raker.

Status
Not open for further replies.