Value of a 7 year old Woodstock Fireview?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh it still gets chilly down south. There are all of wood burners down there. Drag her along. (the stove that is)

Got the stove home tonight. Think half the work was getting out of the house it was in I hope

Attachments

• DSCN0632.JPG
    DSCN0632.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 252
Nice looking Fireview. Ya done good.

Nice looking Fireview. Ya done good.
Yeah, I like the look with the gray paint. Can you get some pics of the inside; Bypass frame, air wash plate, etc? Keep us updated with any repairs, and when you fire it up. ==c
Think half the work was getting out of the house it was in I hope
If you lift off the top and door, and take out the bricks and cat/frame, that will lighten it up considerably.

If you lift off the top and door, and take out the bricks and cat/frame, that will lighten it up considerably.
I did but still one very heavy stove.

It goes about 480 before you remove any weight. Lots of double-layer stone in that baby. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.