value of enviro empress

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkvrgti

Mar 21, 2012
gray,maine
thinking of just maybe putting a unit upstairs in my house. and found a used empress near my house for sale. its an 09.

Hi MK The Enviro Empress is a 35K BTU cast iron stove. It holds about 40-45 lbs of pellets, has 5 heat settings, and is a nice stove. New (painted) it sells for about 2800, if its an enamel color about 400 more. A 2009 stove used would sell for about 1000-1200 (painted) and maybe 1200-1500 enameled. This assumes a stove in nice operating condition. Hope this helps.

Stovelark
Enviro Empress FPI AC pellet
Enviro EF3 FS pellet
Enviro Kodiak 1700 FS wood

Hi all- the prices I said above are general "private party" prices from a private consumer. At a stove shop, prob 1600-2000 would be closer, but that assumes you have went through the stove, gave her a good cleaning and (like we do) offer a warranty when a customer buys a used stove. This stove used would be sold and installed for around 2500-2700 depending on the venting.

Stovelark
Enviro EF3 FS pellet

i went and bought a brand new quadrafire mt vernon ae yesterday.

Hi mk- good choice lots of heat too.

Stovelark
Enviro EF3 FS pellet

Status
Not open for further replies.