VC Defiant Please help!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkimble

Oct 29, 2008
Maine
I recently installed a new VC Defiant and it makes the loudest vibration between 500-650 degrees???? I have no idea what it could be. If anyone has any answers i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for looking and helping.

Brandon

Maine

You're going to have to invesitgate to find out the area in which the "vibration" is coming from. I never encountered anything like that with the one I had. I would get some noise from the air intake area on really cold days when the draft was super strong. Take a look at your secondary air intake, it may be a little too loose. I liked that stove. Great heat contol & long burns

Status
Not open for further replies.