VC DW2500 ITS IN!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jqgs214

Minister of Fire
Dec 19, 2006
Riverhead, NY
got my insert install yesterday, just finishing breaking it in. Only couple of problems, maybe another user can help me out. Got the wrong trim color, dealer getting correct kit for me, also the damper doesnt seem to damp down far enough. I took of the damper covr and the bar that slides was a little bent so I straightened it and that seemed to help a little but man all the way damped and this thing still seems to be cranking. Maybe just this stove, but sure would like to be able to dampen some more. On a sad note I'm traveling to the inlaws tonight for 5 days and wont be able to enjoy my insert :( seeya next week! I'll get some picturers up when we get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.