VC Heat shields

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrowningBAR

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
San Tan Valley, AZ
Okay folks, I'm in need of a flue collar heat shield for a Defiant. I will even accept the top heat shield for the Encore and rig it to fit. Doesn't matter. I just want to find one and buy it with out waiting another 2-4 years weeks.

The Defiant and Encore heat shields are two piece items. A large back panel that covers most of the back of the stove and then a heat shield for the collar of the stove that is attached when the stove is top vented. I need the heat shield for the stove collar.

If anyone has one, knows of someone that has one, or if you are a dealer that will allow me to purchase one, I would be forever grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.