VC Resolute Move

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwloco

Jan 17, 2008
Asheville NC
My wife, aka SWMBO, decided we needed a new house. Sigh. I had the old one dialed in with a Intrepid in the garage and a Resolute in the den.

Our new house is 3 miles closer to my work and she can walk to her employ. Great old 1925 three story brick. Gas radiator heat. Insert in the fire place. In fact, it's up now with a nice split.

Thing is, it throws no good heat. I miss my VC Resolute, and today we broker her loose and transported her 3 miles to her new home. She looks like a million bucks, 10 years in the last location. No carbon or crap that would not wipe off. Pipe looks great too.

I should have taken photos on the way out, I'll try to get some with the new install - soon.

Awesome! I've got one (a Resolute Acclaim) in my family room, in the basement, and it does an excellent job keeping the house warm in 30' weather.. with the zero degreee weather we're having this week I've got the Monster in the Living room doing itself proud.

I've found the Resolute likes good, well seasoned wood, and with that it will cruise all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.