Vent Pipe Source?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

David48

Oct 10, 2010
Southern Ohio
As usuall my small town does not have items I need.

Is there a source in Ohio or very close by to order the 4" Simpson DuraVent?

I am getting the US Stove 6041 from local TSC, but all they have is a few 3" items...two weeks to get 4" items.

Weather is around 70 during the day at least this week...perfect for roof penetration and attic work...need to get vent in!

Thanks...David

Check out dynamitebuys.com I believe they are out of Ohio. Use coupon code: dynamite. I have ordered from them
as have others here. Good service and good prices.

David48 said:
As usuall my small town does not have items I need.

Is there a source in Ohio or very close by to order the 4" Simpson DuraVent?

I am getting the US Stove 6041 from local TSC, but all they have is a few 3" items...two weeks to get 4" items.

Weather is around 70 during the day at least this week...perfect for roof penetration and attic work...need to get vent in!

Thanks...David

David, contact Eric at Kinsman Stoves. They have a Kinsman & Brookfield stores in Ohio. Eric is a member on this forum and a great guy. He will give you a break on stove stuff if you mention you're a Hearth.com member.

Call him at 330-448-0300

www.kinsmanstoves.com

BTW, tell him Pete says Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.