Vermont Bun Baker

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meathead

Feeling the Heat
Nov 13, 2008
Central Maine
Been checking out the advertisement for it from the top of the page. Anybody have it? I'm winding up for a kitchen renovation (probably a year off)...and it would be pretty sweet to work something like this in to the budget.

Hey there Greetings from Australia! We are the manufacturer of the Bakers Oven in Adelaide..its 110 degrees F here today and cant believe I am thinking about wood heating, but if you want to shoot me an email and ask any questions at all do so. Our distributor in the USA markets the Baker Oven under the name Vermont Bun Baker and wraps it in soap stone. Looks pretty good!

As you guys head into your winter we are looking forward to a long hot summer!!

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.