Vermont Casting Gas valve conversion kit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wec101

Nov 19, 2014
Iowa
I purchased a Vermont Castings (Majestic) gas fireplace and need to convert it from natural gas to propane. I have discovered that VC went bankrupt. The part I desperately need is VTC 10006827 which will convert the gas valve from NP to LP. If anyone has the parts I would gladly wire money. VC has told me that they no longer make that part so I am desperate. Thanks for any help. gc 712-539-1326

Have you tried calling any old dealers? The valve on the stove if I remember is a Robert Shaw and is a very common regulator. The stove nozzles will need to be changed or plugged and redrilled.

Have you tried calling any old dealers? The valve on the stove if I remember is a Robert Shaw and is a very common regulator. The stove nozzles will need to be changed or plugged and redrilled.
Thanks for the quick response. I did try dealers around here. This is a fireplace and the gas valve is a Honeywell RV8310E

Status
Not open for further replies.