Vermont castings Please help!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stihlburnin

Dec 1, 2010
central ct
I am having some major problems with my Vermont castings stove... My friend mentioned that its not the same company, I am having trouble getting in touch with anyone for warranty issues. I live in Middletown ct. Any one have any suggestions?

stihlburnin said:
I am having some major problems with my Vermont castings stove... My friend mentioned that its not the same company, I am having trouble getting in touch with anyone for warranty issues. I live in Middletown ct. Any one have any suggestions?

I'm sure one of the moderators will be kind enough to move this to the hearth section where you will get more help. Unfortunately with vermont castings you have to start with a dealer for warranty claims. I attached the link to their website which has a dealer location feature. There are some very knowledgeable folks on this forum and if you post what trouble you are having someone might be able to help. It would also be helpful if you post what type of stove you have and your chimney specifications.

http://www.vermontcastings.com/dealerfind.asp

Search 'The Hearth Room' for 'Everburn'

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.