Vermont Castings Vigilant Rebuild/Service Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redpost

Sep 11, 2012
After searching the internet without success I'm looking for a rebuild manual for my mid-1980s (circa 1986) Vermont Castings Vigilant wood burning stove. Does anyone have any leads on where I can find one?
Thanks in advance.

I honestly don't think there is such a thing exacty. Long ago V.C. had a tech manual , but that was a loooooooong time ago. If you purchase the complete fireback kit however, it comes with pretty complete instructions. THAT may be available somehow from V.C.- the instruction booklet I mean. If you have a MID 80's Vig , then you WON'T need the complete fireback kit. Hope that helps ...

I used to have the rebuild manual. Sorry I no longer have it. Perhaps someone I passed it onto will see this post an be able to pay it forward.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.