Vermont Chip Furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtarbert

Minister of Fire
Feb 23, 2006
Maryland
This past Feb. There was a post about a chip furnace. Does anyone know what became of the project? I have been to the website and it has not changed in 9 months.
Thanks,
Mike

Moving to the boiler room because it's more furnace related. I remember the page in question, but have no additional info. Maybe the boiler guys do.

Gooserider

The Vermont research green chip project? Yeah its dead. The page host gave up on the project and everyone who subscribed was left in the dark after 2 or 3 issues of the one year newsletter we all signed up for. He had a freeze in the winter that broke a lot of things and really dashed his hopes I think and didn't work as hard at it after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.