Vermont Wood Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHPltBrnr

Feb 6, 2010
New Hampshire
Went to pick up a few bags of Vermont's at my local dealer....OUT!

Won't be restocked until January at the earliest.

He told me they only produce 10,000 tons per year, as opposed to other's who kick out 100,000 tons per year.

Anyone in southern New Hampshire have a lead on Vermont's?

BTW, out of power, 8 inches on the ground, but cozy and comfy with the generator and pellet stove running.

Sweeeeeet!!!!

Glad to hear your nice and toasty. Ive been meaning to pick up a generator myself, hopefully we don't lose power down here in southeastern Ma! Are ther any Okanagan dealers near you, from everything I've read they are just as good if not better than the VT. I have burned the Okies and they are fantastic!

My VT suppliers :
home and hearth, Hampton Falls
hearthworks, hookestt
a&b lumber Pembroke or Fulton

Having burned both Okanagans and VTs I have to give the nod to the Vermont's for being a notch above. That being said, the okanagans are a great pellet too.

Okie suppliers :
Home and hearth, Hampton falls
Osborne's agway, hooksett or concord
Some place in Barrington whose name I can't remember

Good luck

AVIVIII said:
My VT suppliers :
home and hearth, Hampton Falls
hearthworks, hookestt
a&b lumber Pembroke or Fulton

Having burned both Okanagans and VTs I have to give the nod to the Vermont's for being a notch above. That being said, the okanagans are a great pellet too.

Okie suppliers :
Home and hearth, Hampton falls
Osborne's agway, hooksett or concord
Some place in Barrington whose name I can't remember

Good luck

I give the nod to Vermont's as well. I'm burning Okies as we speak, but would prefer Vermonts.

Hearthworks in Hooksett is where they were sold out. I'll check A&B lumber this week.

Otherwise it's Okies and NEP's.

Thanks for the replies.

BTW...just got power back a couple hours ago. Ended up with about 16 inches. I had the generator, but we lost our cable. Still had TV via Direct TV, but no phone or internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.