Vermont Woodpile

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toonjie

Oct 11, 2007
New Fairfield, CT
Here's some pics of an incredibly well stacked woodpile. 2 weeks ago my wife and I drove up to Vermont for Columbus day weekend and it was great to see all the different woodpiles; many had just had wood dropped off on the driveway. My wife took me out to Worcester, VT where she said there's a guy that has this incredible woodpile that always reminds her of me. It would be nice to have a roof like this over all my wood, I can only dream!

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc233/Yachaddm/IMG_4515.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc233/Yachaddm/IMG_4516.jpg

Wow.

Ya know ya really don't want to just hate some people but...

Showoff.

I think if I put that much effort into stacking I would end up turning the electric heat on just so I wouldn't have to undo it.

I think it is wall paper behind glass. :coolgrin:

I agree, way too much free time...but hey I wouldn't mind having that extension. Probably a wood stove in the middle just to dry the wood. :)

You guys crack me up. Yeah, I bet he has a real pile out back that he actually uses. If I had taken the time to stack it that nicely, it wold pain me to actually use it!

A quote from last week on one of my posts
cozy heat for my feet - 19 October 2007 06:23 PM
Dang. Woodbutcher - that gets my vote for the best lookin’ stack of wood I think I’ve ever seen! Clean, straight lines - wow!

You win with that stack.......Wow! Postcard perfect!
Hey Cozy take a look at this stack!

The WoodButcher

Status
Not open for further replies.