Vesta Stoves Lancashire - Any experience

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

welshman2012

Aug 26, 2016
lancashire
Just driving through Lancashire and came across a small foundry making woodburning stoves. They are called Vesta Stoves www.vestastoves.co.uk

I am really interested in the Vesta V4 which is CE approved and 83% efficient. Ive seen them burning in the factory outlet and they seem to be a really good price. Apparently, it's because they sell direct and not through retailers. They have their own HETAS engineers and look really good.

Does anyone have any experience of these? we are looking at a small stove that is under 5kw and the one they manufacture seems to fit the bill. http://www.vestastoves.co.uk/shop/vesta-v4-woodburning-stove-4kw

I would appreciate any comments as we are quite new to this.

Thanks

Looks like not too many members with experience with that stove... Welcome to the forum though:) Hope you have some wood cut already and seasoning ... 20% moisture content on a fresh split.

Looks like a nice little stove that has a whopping 92% efficiency! Airbrick? I guess that means a catalytic?

Installing in old fireplace or freestanding? Nice that you have the option of top or rear venting.

Keep us posted on how you make out...

Figured that out but didn't have time to post that! Thanks for the explanation though:)

Status
Not open for further replies.