Video Clip coming through the Woods.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool Zap

Ya got the place really lookin good!!!

Billy

Cowboy Billy said:
Cool Zap

Ya got the place really lookin good!!!

Billy

The trail mower will be going back in real soon.

Zap

Is that a helmet camera? I was kind of surprised to not see you hit the brakes, back up and buck the 2 trees on the side of the trail.

SolarAndWood said:
Is that a helmet camera? I was kind of surprised to not see you hit the brakes, back up and buck the 2 trees on the side of the trail.

I was holding the camera and the two trees are basswood, I'm taking care of the hardwood first then popple then basswood.

Zap

You either have amazing steadying skills or cameras have come along way. We tried a few videos mountain biking 10 years ago but watching them made you nauseous.

SolarAndWood said:
You either have amazing steadying skills or cameras have come along way. We tried a few videos mountain biking 10 years ago but watching them made you nauseous.

The cameras have come along way, I will be going back in the woods wednesday or thursday and start bucking up those downed cherry and maple.

Nice woods and trail Zap.

Plenty of "already dead" wood!

But seriously - you need a larger trailer! That Yammerhammer can probably tow quite a bit!

Rob H said:
Nice woods and trail Zap.

Plenty of "already dead" wood!

But seriously - you need a larger trailer! That Yammerhammer can probably tow quite a bit!

I'll check it out, I usually bring the truck back in when I need to take out some bigger loads but the small trailers work well on the hills or small mountains we have.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.