Vintage Homelite Zip Needs New Lung

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retreadsme

Feb 14, 2009
NW TN
I am hoping someone will know where I can find air and fuel filters for a 1962 Homelite Zip. I've had it for more .... let's just say a few years, and it still likes to teach little saws how to cut, but it's having a difficult time breathing now. With a 24-in sharp chain it really screams so I'm not wanting to buy something to replace it, just want to help it breath easier. Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

try arboristsite.com chainsaw forum
calvin at cm small engines has a lot of old stuff, more mc and poulans, but there are quite a few collectors/restorers/users of homies also

Thanks Kevin. I'll try to get in touch with Calvin for sure.
Rich

Thanks fyrwoodguy. I've registered with them, but have not received an acceptance. Guess ya need to send a geneology summary to prove worthiness. I appreciate your help.

Check your Spam filter. I got mine within seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.