vistaflame vf-170/enviro maxx

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charger54

Oct 19, 2011
western maine
Just looking for ppl that have the same stove to compare. I have been burning it on setting 2 out of 5 an I go threw bout 2bags in q 24hr period is that normal? I am burning logiti pellets (sorry for the spelling) I don't have it.hooked up to a termastate to control heat on an off yet would that help with the pellet flow so I don't burn thru a ton a month.

charger54 said:
Just looking for ppl that have the same stove to compare. I have been burning it on setting 2 out of 5 an I go threw bout 2bags in q 24hr period is that normal? I am burning logiti pellets (sorry for the spelling) I don't have it.hooked up to a termastate to control heat on an off yet would that help with the pellet flow so I don't burn thru a ton month.

Thermostat will save lots of pellets. Some people worry about the igniter, I don't.

Hey Charger,

I have same stove, it's great ! Yep, normal to go thru 2 bags on setting 2. About one bag on setting one,
going sequentially up to 3 bags on setting 5. Don' have mine hookedt to to thermostat , mostly run 24/7 .

Status
Not open for further replies.