1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

vogelzang Norsman 2500

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by rciesla, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rciesla

rciesla New Member

Anybody have any experience with the Vogelzang Norsman 2500 wood/coal add-on hot air furnace? I'm thinking of buying one but can't find any feedback.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Guest

Before you buy checkout the quality. Zogelzang and quality are not usually mentioned in the same sentance
  3. Shane

Shane Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Casper Wyoming
    Man I saw those stoves at the show. When I rounded the corner I initially thought it was some sort of display "dangerous hearth products throughout history" then I realized they were selling them things. Shudder.
  4. MountainStoveGuy

MountainStoveGuy New Member

Loc:
    Northern Colorado Mountains
    I peddle one vogelzane product, barrel stove kits. There stove are bad news. They work there just cheaply built. They make a fine stove for a hunting camp tent.
    Ryan
  5. HarryBack

HarryBack New Member

Loc:
    Western Massachusetts
    several years ago we sold some Vogelzang stoves.....thin, poor-quality cast, so many gaps and leaks you could tell what the fire was doing without opening the doors! Honestly, we gave up selling them for the difficulties we had. Tha last unit we had, we took the sledgehammer to rather than sell it. yea, saw them at the show as well.......turned my head, walked in the other direction....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.