vogelzang Norsman 2500

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rciesla

Mar 25, 2006
Anybody have any experience with the Vogelzang Norsman 2500 wood/coal add-on hot air furnace? I'm thinking of buying one but can't find any feedback.

Before you buy checkout the quality. Zogelzang and quality are not usually mentioned in the same sentance

Man I saw those stoves at the show. When I rounded the corner I initially thought it was some sort of display "dangerous hearth products throughout history" then I realized they were selling them things. Shudder.

I peddle one vogelzane product, barrel stove kits. There stove are bad news. They work there just cheaply built. They make a fine stove for a hunting camp tent.
Ryan

several years ago we sold some Vogelzang stoves.....thin, poor-quality cast, so many gaps and leaks you could tell what the fire was doing without opening the doors! Honestly, we gave up selling them for the difficulties we had. Tha last unit we had, we took the sledgehammer to rather than sell it. yea, saw them at the show as well.......turned my head, walked in the other direction....

Status
Not open for further replies.