Vogelzang Performer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djblech

Feeling the Heat
Jul 7, 2008
Bruno MN
Vogelzang Performer,
Anybody have an opinion on this stove? I can get one at Menards this week for $699.00. That's $200 off and it's an EPA stove. I was thinking of grabbing it before the tax credit expired.
Thanks for any input.
Doug

I bought one from menards. This is may first stove so I have nothing to compare to. So far I am thrilled with it. I put a vid on utube if you search under its name. I was fairly apprehensive about buying a vogelzang since a lot of people seem to have bad opinions of them. However it seems like out of the people who own them they have good things to say about them. Also the only place I could find reviews was on northern tools site, they had about 12 and were all good. I have been burning it for about 5 weeks and it heats my space great. When those secondaries kick in its an inferno in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.