New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) W. Leb., NH Home Depot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

midfielder

Feeling the Heat
Dec 17, 2011
NH
Big load of FSUs - tons and tons in the parking lot. Price dropped from 239 to 219 (same as last year). Site inventory said 100+ tons day before yesterday, 61 tons yesterday, 53 tons today. I say balderdash. Drove by tonight - many, many tons in the side lot - row upon row. Didn't look any less than three days ago. All the summer mulch and stuff cleared out. This outlet's at the intersection of 89 and 91 so I think they bump them around from here to other HDs, Claremont, etc, and they do disappear sometimes without warning...

Was $239.00
$219.00 / pallet(lift)
Save $20.00 (8%)

Pick Up In Store
FREE
Available for Pick Up: Today
53 In stock at:
W Lebanon #3406

Hopefully that price will follow here, still $239 on there website in Ct....I highly doubt it will drop, HD thinks were all rich!!

Status
Not open for further replies.