WA - Another PE on craigslist

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be people that priced those $225 baffles.

Could be, but at $350 for a barely used little stove, t'ain't bad. I'm wondering how far north Roben is looking.

Sweet and enameled too. Just like our stove. That's a great price, especially at this time of year.

BrotherBart said:
Theres nothing wrong with the baffles, and they are lifetime warranted.

Hogwildz said:
BrotherBart said:

Not pickin on ya stove my brother. Just a reference to the Super 27 thread discussion.

oregonrider said:
that one sold in one day. The lister never bothered to remove the ad! roben.

Yep. I had mine listed for a just few hours before it sold. I had to pull the ad to shut down the calls.

BrotherBart said:
Hogwildz said:
BrotherBart said:

Not pickin on ya stove my brother. Just a reference to the Super 27 thread discussion.
I know bro, no offense taken. Most is all in fun. I think some are getting mixed up the fact that the top s.s. shield over the ceramic blanket does bow slightly. This is a separate pc from the baffle itself. My baffle has a very slight belly to it, and understandable when you have a span of metal across the entire stove. It hasn't gotten any worse, and actually straightens back out when the stove is cooled down. Expansion & contraction I suppose. All in fun bro, all in fun.
Still no one should be paying for a baffle, as they are lifetime warranted, unless some fool seriously over fires the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.