Waiting for the installers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3dogsrule said:
Well, as is my typical luck, they brought the wrong freaking stove, wrong one was ordered. I am one UNHAPPY camper right now. :-(

So, are they going to reimburse you for gas usage until it gets reordered, reshipped, then installed?
I know stuff happens, but man, that's just about stupid! :ahhh:
Unfortunately, not much you can do but wait...........again. We'll be waiting with you, so keep us updated.

Dave

3dogsrule said:
Well, as is my typical luck, they brought the wrong freaking stove, wrong one was ordered. I am one UNHAPPY camper right now. :-(

Sorry to hear that! When my installers arrived, I ran out to see the insert in their truck. For some reason I had a gut feeling they had the wrong model - just because I have that type of luck as well....

Retired Guy said:
Hey tamure, is that a Clumber pup?

It sure is! She's no longer a pup, though. But that's one of the better avatar-sized pics I have of her. Name is Winter.

It looks like you got a Clumber too, eh? Post some pics! Love my Clumber, she is such a funny, good dog. Been thinking about getting another, but I just moved into a new-to-me house, with almost new carpet. Winter was such a good puppy too, hardly destroyed anything. Not sure now is the right time for a new pup.

welcome_mat1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.