Want to buy a couple of bags of barefoots in MA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenalmond

Jul 25, 2008
Boston MA
So I like barefoot pellets and I have bought two tons for this burning season (my first full pellet season)

Now I am looking at the remaining pellets and I will either be just right or a little under.

I have purchased from South Shore Pellets and they like the other places I have seen sell barefoots by the ton. So my question is where can I go in MA (or NH/ME border) to buy between 5 and 20 bags of barefoot pellets? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Con

Last I knew South Shore still sells by the bag if you want them.
It obviously costs more by the bag but they didn't give me any
problems when I went to pick up a few bags of different brands
to try out.

Thanks for the heads up on Southshore Pellets
I have to admit I assumed they only sold by the ton based on what I read on the website and that they did not give by the bag pricing

Guess I should be more willing to pick up the phone and do some calling before I write some place off

Now any suggestions for the Northshore of Boston closer to where I live?

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.