Want to show off your Osburn 2300 or 2400? Near Idaho

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pug

Jan 11, 2016
Boise, Idaho
Hi; I have narrowed down my search for a new wood stove (today anyway, so any choices) to an Ashburn 2300 or 2400. I live in Boise, Idaho where the only way I can get an Ashburn other than driving 800 miles is to order it online like through Woodland Direct (any feed back on them?). I really hate to buy something that I can't see. Does anyone live somewhat near to Boise that would be willing to show and brag about their Ashburn? I would buy you lunch if you would. Thanks----Pug

Do you mean an Osburn 2300 or 2400? If so there are many threads on those stoves that should show up in a search.

Do you mean an Osburn 2300 or 2400? If so there are many threads on those stoves that should show up in a search.
Yip, Osburn, with my old mind I was lucky to get it that close. Osburn 2300 or 2400 somewhat near Boise would be great if I could see one. Thanks---Pug

Changed the title to get more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.