wanted: to pay some one who knows about water storage

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishman

Oct 27, 2008
Northeast,Ohio
aol.com
I am unable to get my storage tank heated up so i either want to pay some one who knows how to figure out my problem or i want to sell my storage tank 1000 gallon like new condition and expansion tanks paid $750 in 08 just for expansion tanks call me at 330 347-4464 if interested either way

fishman said:
I am unable to get my storage tank heated up so i either want to pay some one who knows how to figure out my problem or i want to sell my storage tank 1000 gallon like new condition and expansion tanks paid $750 in 08 just for expansion tanks call me at 330 347-4464 if interested either way

A few details might give some clues.

What are you heating that 1000 gallon

storage with?

Get your EKO dealer or a good local HVAC company to come give you a quote to fix your problem. You are going to need a contact for the future in any case. May as well break the ice on this issue. In my experience, there are many good local technicians in the country. NE Ohio must have a large number. There is no substitute for an experienced person on site for most things.

Status
Not open for further replies.