warmland ps45

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

setterboy

Feb 18, 2015
iowa
Hi
New to the forum looking at pacific energy warmland ps45 the multi fuel stove anyone running one?
Have had trouble with our last stove runs a bit and then down until I can get it going no tech support back on L.P gas right now.

I would go to the exhaust blower and take the snap disc off and clean it. Commonly known as a proof of fire. If its not getting warm because it has ash on it, it will not close and the stove will think no fire and shut down. Has the stove and the venting been cleaned every ton or so? We are getting a lot of neglected cleaning issues as everyone trys to make it through a few more days of cold.

I would go to the exhaust blower and take the snap disc off and clean it. Commonly known as a proof of fire. If its not getting warm because it has ash on it, it will not close and the stove will think no fire and shut down. Has the stove and the venting been cleaned every ton or so? We are getting a lot of neglected cleaning issues as everyone trys to make it through a few more days of cold.
Sorry Bioburner we do not have a Warmland looking for in put on the stove going to replace are old stove.

Should have have reread the thread. Mind numb after trying to do some outside chores this morning.
Apperantly not many owners of the stove ithis site. Surprised not looking at a Quad as I know there are several dealers in Iowa.

Maybe PM a note to Kap at kappel15 as he is from Iowa and may steer you in a good direction. Good amount of nice stoves showing up on CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.