WARNING!!!!! I took this picture in my underwear...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
Bought some of these this morning...
100_0783-1.gif

The label sez they burn really hot so I stripped down to my skivvies to get ready for all the heat... I'll need it 'cuz I put my bride on a southbound jet headed to Florida this morning. Sent her on a recon mission to see if it will pay to fill her Cavalier with pellets and haul 'em south since those folks have been freezing their butts off the last few weeks... it may pay off, who knows?

BTW... does anybody know how Macman got his photo put on the Bear Mountain bag? Must have a good agent ... all I ever got was an ice cream endorsement from those guys up in Vermont... Bill and Jenny or something like that.

Never did care for the lighting in the advertising photo... people keep calling me Barack...

urkel.jpg

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

krooser said:
.....BTW... does anybody know how Macman got his photo put on the Bear Mountain bag? Must have a good agent ...

And you thought I was just a pretty "pellet pig" face.....now I'm a star !!!! :coolhmm:

I'm just happy that the bag wasn't any shinier so it reflected back Krooser's image..............................

Kroozer you lucky dog you! I would love to have them pellets here to try. I emailed them so time back looking for a local dealer. Not going to happen because of freight cost's.

Any chance we are going to see a review? You can't brag about them if you don't share the experience!

P.S I am going to have nightmare's. Picture's of you in your undies are going to haunt me even!

I only bought 10 bags since my pick-up in on my lift with a bad suspension...

Review? yep. I didn't clean my stove tonite but I poured in the first bag anyway. I'll clean it tomorrow and do a proper "Jtakeman" test... and, yes, you guys ARE lucky there wasn't a reflection in that bag...

Stay tuned.

krooser said:
I only bought 10 bags since my pick-up in on my lift with a bad suspension...

Review? yep. I didn't clean my stove tonite but I poured in the first bag anyway. I'll clean it tomorrow and do a proper "Jtakeman" test... and, yes, you guys ARE lucky there wasn't a reflection in that bag...

Stay tuned.

I am on the edge of my seat waiting impatiently! Thats kroozer.

can't seem to get this visual out of my head.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 880
krooser....the heck with the pellets when is the party!

krooser said:
Bought some of these this morning...
100_0783-1.gif

urkel.jpg

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Hey, where did you get those bags from? I just bought a ton and 1/2 and got the Jeds bags. I assume you got them from ESES, but I guess you got some of the original bags. I asked for those but was told it only comes in the Jeds douglas fir bags now.......

Attachments

• DSC00340 [1024x768].jpg
    DSC00340 [1024x768].jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 840
  • DSC00342 [1024x768].jpg
    DSC00342 [1024x768].jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 854
keep us updated on those doug fir jeds.
might give them a try next year if they're not to spendy.

Just got my webcam up and running...

homerinunderwear.gif

Damn,

Now I've got to clean my brain with a wire brush and my retina has been irreparably burned.

Thank God I don't look like THIS....

rosieodonnell.jpg

krooser said:
Thank God I don't look like THIS....

rosieodonnell.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! NO, ANYTHING BUT THAT PICTURE!!!!! I'LL TALK.......JUST NO MORE ROSIE MUHAMMED!!!!
:ahhh:

(actually, she looks better than normal there)

Two years on this forum and this has to be the funniest thread yet. LOL!!!!

Also the most visually irritating. Mac, you're right this is one of Rosie's better pictures.

Doh! Krooser grow a pair and put your own pic
up instead of Rosie and let us be the judge!
bbq.gif

Krooser,

Well!!

I don't care myself, but the ladies, or at least Xena is interested. It's time to man up!!

You asked for it...

My61ChevyTigerTalk-2.gif

That's me and my '61 Chevy at Great Lakes Dragaway Union Grove, WI sometime in 1965....

No pane,

Too FUNNY!

Krooser,

About the Chevy . . . .Small block . . . Big block . . . . .ETs??? We want to know . . . . . .

Ranger

Tell me it was a 409 with a 4 speed and Ill swoon with happiness! But I cannot make out if there are SS emblems on the side!

Sting said:
Tell me it was a 409 with a 4 speed and Ill swoon with happiness! But I cannot make out if there are SS emblems on the side!

It was a WalMart 409... 283 with three on the tree. BUT, if you look closely on the RF fender, you'll see a very small rectangle on the fender behind the headlight.... that's a "409" that I made on a labelmaker!!!!

ET's?.... not very impressive. A 4500# car with 180 HP gave me a trophy in H-stock...18.18@ 73.41 MPH... later I rebuilt the engine with an old Duntov 30/30 "fuelie' cam and 11 to 1 pistons. But I couldn't afford a four barrel plus headers were pretty new and expensive so it still had cast iron manifolds.

But it sounded pretty hot and I never could get anyone to "drag" with me on the street again.

Status
Not open for further replies.