Watch this Idiot!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it when you see a snowblower ahead going into the road. He can put snow anywhere but I only have one place to put it. Time to grab another gear.

Sorry this has nothing to do with our beloved stoves but winter and WORK rears its ugly head.

What makes him an idiot? Where is he supposed to push the snow? You know these guys can be stuck at work for 40+ hours straight trying to clear the roads for people like you. It's a shame he got fired for doing his job.

He isn't doing anything wrong. Yeah his commentary could be more PG, and perhaps you can argue he is a d*** due to a lack of sympathy, but public roads take priority over everything when it comes to clearing snow.

He isn't doing anything wrong. Yeah his commentary could be more PG, and perhaps you can argue he is a d*** due to a lack of sympathy, but public roads take priority over everything when it comes to clearing snow.

If you don't define a d*** as someone who likes making other people miserable, what is your definition?

People get fired all the time for horrible attitudes. They are a cancer to every organization.

Moving to Inglenook

You think? I think he should've learned from his last job!

caddyshack-05.jpg

If you don't define a d*** as someone who likes making other people miserable, what is your definition?

People get fired all the time for horrible attitudes. They are a cancer to every organization.

Simple question, where is he going to put the snow?

His commentary is what sunk him, as well as a lack of sense in posting the video for all to see. He is just doing his job, yes, but his attitude sucks - maybe due to too many hours behind the wheel and being exhausted.

Reactions: MuchoBueno
Yes it's the commentary that makes him a total bafoon. I wouldn't know where he could put that snow nor was I commenting about that. He recorded himself at his finest and got fired for it. In my book THAT makes him an IDIOT!

Reactions: flyingcow
Agree on commentary. I took the bus down to Logan several times this winter. There's no place to put the snow and those guys are probably pressured to clear the streets so emergency vehicles can get around. A lot of two-way streets were only one-lane wide because there's nowhere to put the snow. I couldn't live down there <shudder>. <>

This was a while ago but because of him having fun along with this video he lost his job....

Status
Not open for further replies.