Watch those Spiders!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this! I was just telling my oldest daughter about it because she is just like the girl in the commercial and I always have to go kill them. I told her that I'm done.

fv

fireview2788 said:
Thanks for posting this! I was just telling my oldest daughter about it because she is just like the girl in the commercial and I always have to go kill them. I told her that I'm done.

fv

fv, I'm thinking that was Gamma on the couch with the hubby, :grrr: wonder how much she paid the spider.

zap

Pfft....I ain't afraid of spiders zap....I bludgeon them to death like everything else I want "dead."...
:lol: :coolsmirk: :smirk:

GAMMA RAY said:
Pfft....I ain't afraid of spiders zap....I bludgeon them to death like everything else I want "dead."...

What type of temps are you running in your area of PA.

Zap

zapny said:
GAMMA RAY said:

Zap

9 degrees now at 6 am with windchill -6 degrees. It is nippy out.

Time to grab the shotgun. :eek:hh:

Be afraid, be very afraid! :) Zap that made me chuckle thanx for posting!

Ray

GAMMA RAY said:
zapny said:
GAMMA RAY said:

Zap

Bogydave sent us some nice weather, -20 this morning. Since we heat from the basement I put the last load in the Liberty about 11:30, made sure the pellet stove was full then put it on maual feed, woke up this morning with the upstairs at 69-70.

zap

zapny said:
GAMMA RAY said:
zapny said:
GAMMA RAY said:

Zap

Bogydave sent us some nice weather, -20 this morning. Since we heat from the basement I put the last load in the Liberty about 11:30, made sure the pellet stove was full then put it on maual feed, woke up this morning with the upstairs at 69-70.

zap

Sounds perfect to me!

Ray

Beats burning that Oil, filling the basement with heat at the moment, 83 degrees in the basement. I'll burn down the load in the Liberty then clean out the ashes, haul in some wood then get ready for the NY Football Giants vs The Green Bay Packers.

zap

Funny commercial zap! I couldn't help but think of the Annie Hall spider scene when I saw that.
"Honey, there's a spider in your bathroom the size of a Buick!"

Reminds me of when we were kids at our camp on Wilson Hill, we had a bat in the camp so my father took the broom after it, by the time he was done all the curtains, the curtain rods & the bat were down. :zip:

Zap

This thread reminds me of this...

jc

Attachments

• Big bug.jpg
    Big bug.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.