Way home from work wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason763

Feb 14, 2016
Wisconsin
Just some wood picked up on the way home from work. It sure adds up.
20160309_174325.jpg

Awesome. Looks like ash and white birch.

Nice score on the ash. Looks like emerald ash borer has been at work. Keep looking in same area as if there are any more ash trees around there they will be coming down.

Burn the ash.
Sell the Birch.
What I mean is.... that white birch is like gold to the home craft people.
They make all kinds of decor stuff with it. Check ebay.

Nice, it's amazing how a couple trucks loads here and there add up. Is there more for the taking?

I'm sure I don't have to tell you to grab all you can. Seems like you have wood stashed all over, I love it!

I'm sure I don't have to tell you to grab all you can. Seems like you have wood stashed all over, I love it!
Yep, got a little here, little there. I live in town so I don't have enough room for drying. I have wood stashed at three different places. Just need to build a wood shed now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.