We have FIRE--mwuhahahaha

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene K.

Oct 16, 2007
SW Michigan
It's November, and when my wife and I awoke this morning, it was <censored> chilly in the house. As a result, the fireplace is now knocking the cold out right now while we sit.

Oh, it feels so good while drinking a cup of coffee.

Is anyone else enjoying the comfort of wood heat this morning?

We sure are. Been burning every morning for the last few weeks. Sounds like Tuesday we are going to be burning alot more.
Don

Yep, well sorta. We had a nice one last night but I didn't really load it for the evening, thinking it was going to be a warm day - This house gains a lot from the sun during the day. However its overcast and only 49 degrees right now. I think I'm going to change the oil on the truck and then start another small one and just let it rock and roll all day.

Hey Don, we're burning the same stove now! I swapped out the 30NC for the 13 on friday night, by myself (bad idea). That little bugger is kickin' like a chicken in my little house.

I hear ya. Looking forward to it. Have to get my glass replaced tomorrow and will have it going tomorrow night. Looks like we are expecting some lake-effect snow here Monday night and Tuesday.......

Status
Not open for further replies.