We have fire!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailrace

Sep 25, 2007
Bullville NY
Well, today I finally got my new Englander up and running, and I'm enjoying the beeeeautiful heat this pellet stove is throwing off!!!! This should do the trick and help with the ridiculous feul oil cost. I've got two tons of pellets right now and I plan on getting one more ton next week. Can't wait to see the look on wifey's face when she comes home later......she's gonna love it! We did a little remodeling while we were at it....here are the before and after pics, sorry for the after pic being so dark, but the fire didn't look as good with the flash :^)

47b7cf02b3127cceb17db9673e7400000026108CaNnLdo3cA

47b7cf02b3127cceb17db96f3e7c00000026108CaNnLdo3cA

nice looks totally different you should "flip this house now"
great job!!

Tailrace, if you get bored you are welcome to come over and do the same to our house. It looks great!
Don

hey!!! great job ,lowes unit i think looking at the trim package,looks wonderful, nice job on the flooring as well, looks like a "warm comfortable room" love the cabinet too. very clean nice job, pat yourself on the back, pop a top , looks like miller time to me

Thanks for all the compliments everyone, much appreciated! This is the warmest my house has ever been this time of year....and the best part is NOT hearing the ol' furnace running.....booyah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.