we light the tarm tomorrow

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A ceremony will indeed take place. Most likely it will be cold! All the research, questions, money, more money, work, more questions, more money. Tomorrow is the 1st fire. The guys in the shop are getting cold now. No one has complained, out loud to me that is. I know they'll appreciate the warm floors. I just want to say thanks to all in this forum who have helped me through this adventure in wood heat. And to the webmaster for the opportunity to participate in a discourse with people who are trying to heat their homes and familys the cleanest and most efficient way possible. Thanks Sweetheat

Status
Not open for further replies.