We must keep our sense of humor!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Minister of Fire
Dec 22, 2008
Schoharie County, N Y
This morning there is ad on this site with pics of different women and it said "We don't like young men, we want you." Sooooo I got that going for me!

Pfft....the single asian women still want me....that ad is always on here...lol

Phew . . . and here I thought it was just me they were stalking on line. ;)

You can click the little box on the upper right corner "Mute this ad" Unless it feels good to be wanted;)

The way the new cookie tracking advert stuff works is kind of creepy.

I was just explaining it to a coworker - searched for a mil-dot scope on sportsmansguide, next page he was on what'd you know Mil-dot scope ad pops up. He thought it was just a really weird coincidence

This morning there is ad on this site with pics of different women and it said "We don't like young men, we want you." Sooooo I got that going for me!

Glad to know it's not just me getting this ad, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.