Weather or Not

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine looks pretty good! Indian summer and have not fired yet.

smokinjay said:
Mine looks pretty good!

Keep sending it this way, we look good straight through Thanksgiving. I hope to be done all the floor joist by the end of that week.

With the weather staying warm, keeping Lake Ontario from freezing quicker once it does get colder we will get hammered sooner or later with some heavy lake effect.

zap

Eek...at least let me get the inlet plug for the genny installed first!

Sitting outside deer camp in Stonecliff Ontario, Barbie goin , steaks about ready. Outside temp 53 degrees, sittin around the fire pit. sleeman draught goin down fine
It don't get no better than this............................

rottiman said:
Sitting outside deer camp in Stonecliff Ontario, Barbie goin , steaks about ready. Outside temp 53 degrees, sittin around the fire pit. sleeman draught goin down fine

Tell Barbie I said Hi.

Could use a little snow up in Maine at the end of the week----deer camp here I come!

Hey Rottiman- can you send barbie over to our camp?

Rot- Haven't had Sleeman's in a decade. Can't get it state side. I think it was the ale we were drinking. Not bad suds.

pen

pen said:
Rot- Haven't had Sleeman's in a decade. Can't get it state side. I think it was the ale we were drinking. Not bad suds.

pen

Yeah probably sleeman cream ale , also 1 st class. I ll be happy to pass on barbie @ the end of this week when we" re finished. Any takers then, let me know........

rottiman said:

Sounds like it is all good North of the border, Loon will be chiming in sood about a trade, Emma for Barbie!

zap

smokinjay said:
Mine looks pretty good! Indian summer and have not fired yet.
smokinjay, really, you haven't had a fire yet. I am about straight west of you in IL and I have been burning in the morning and evening.....well not lately, but quite a bit.

zapny said:
rottiman said:

Sounds like it is all good North of the border, Loon will be chiming in sood about a trade, Emma for Barbie!

zap

Emma will be welcomed with open arms but I doubt Loon would part with her for love nor money. Besides, when we are done with her, Barbie will be all burned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.