weekend pics - trailer repair

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

perry

Burning Hunk
Feb 14, 2008
auburn hills, michigan
really need to build a new frame or replace trailer .

broke the trailer again . nursed it home and got the tractors pulled out to make room. needed it fixed asap so a buddy showed up with welder and the hunt was on digging around the yard for steel.

NOV002.jpg

NOV004.jpg

NOV003.jpg

NOV001.jpg

NOV007.jpg

NOV006-1.jpg

NOV009.jpg

found some angle for some of the smaller repairs needed.
NOV010.jpg

then buddy showed up with a nice long piece of angle
NOV012.jpg

NOV013.jpg

Nice herd of tractors!

I think while your at it go ahead and throw another axle under that baby. Looks like it could be a bit much for one even without the corrosion.

Aaaa Perry? :blank: How many tractors you got man? :lol: Cool. I like the pics. Thanks for sharing. How did the trailer fix turn out?

What are those leaf springs rated for? What caused the break of the spring from the frame?

heatit said:
What are those leaf springs rated for? What caused the break of the spring from the frame?
RUST

Gasifier said:
Aaaa Perry? :blank: How many tractors you got man? :lol: Cool. I like the pics. Thanks for sharing. How did the trailer fix turn out?

i have a few tractors....LOL

allis008.jpg

allis009.jpg

cab1003.jpg

cab1004.jpg

01asim001.jpg

SABRE002.jpg

DEC002.jpg

and there is more tucked away in the sheds.

Status
Not open for further replies.