Weekend Workout

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue2ndaries

Minister of Fire
Oct 17, 2011
Oregon
After running a 5k race Saturday morning w/my family, I decided we needed more physical work so my 6yr and 4yr old help me split a little more than 1/2cord of Ash. Let's just say we all slept well Sat night...and Sun, and Sun night...

20130601_172229.jpg 20130601_172242.jpg

Impressive

Wow! I doubt I could have(or even wanted to) split that after walking 5k!

Sounds like it was a fun filled weekend. ;)

Reactions: Blue2ndaries
Nice.
So, did you walk or or run the 5k? Is it stacked yet?==c

Ran it. The 5K was a fundraiser put on by my son's school (6yr old in Kindergarten). I ran it with him mostly, as he stopped and walked a little of it, but he was able to run the majority of the distance and finished strong. My wife ran and pushed the BoB double-stroller w/the 18mos and 4yr old (who got out and ran here and there). I think she had the harder race...;lol

Not stacked yet...will do so this week as it will be dry and in to 70s/80s.

sounds like both a fun and productive weekend, Blue!! I think you are right, the Mrs. got the short end of the stick!!

That sounds like a great weekend with the family. Quality time for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.