Weird Entertainment?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

briggsy13

Sep 19, 2011
Maryland
My 5 year old and I are watching youtube videos of people cleaning pellet stoves. :)

Now thats some great father son time.

Learn the lil pellet piglet the ropes early and he will be a pro by the time he is eight.

jdempsey said:

Learn the lil pellet piglet the ropes early and he will be a pro by the time he is eight.

LOL more like mother son time. Still fun though!!

My wife came down the basement and I was sitting in front of the stove...she said "Most women lose their husbands to hunting or something...I lose mine to a stove." I like it!!!

briggsy13 said:
jdempsey said:

LOL more like mother son time. Still fun though!!
Sorry.......Thats still awesome...Us big and little kids love watching the flame dance around. Good going mom.

Turbojoey said:
My wife came down the basement and I was sitting in front of the stove...she said "Most women lose their husbands to hunting or something...I lose mine to a stove." I like it!!!

That reminds me, I should go hunting tomorrow.

SmokeyTheBear said:
Turbojoey said:

Pellet hunting??? LOL

Eatonpcat said:
SmokeyTheBear said:
Turbojoey said:

Pellet hunting??? LOL

Nope, white tailed split hooved garden munchers.

I'm stuck at youtube tractor pull videos, my oldest is 3. I'm really looking forward to age 5 if we can move to that!

pen

Status
Not open for further replies.