Well, I dunno about ferrets but.. (long)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While in college at Umass we lived right on a corn field on an off campus apartment. We were all big bird hunters and hunted all the time during the season. Having no money as college students dont we had a refrigerator stocked with pheasent, woodcock, squirrel etc. It was part of our weekly diet. Cooked it just like one would cook chicken. They were all corn fed and tasted great.

Boy, AP! Never a dull moment around your house. All we ever get around here is the occasional mouse parts left behind by the cats. We did have a chipmunk at 3 AM in the bedroom once. I didn't think a 16 pound cat could move so fast! My wife was a wreck the next day...

Chris

lol lots of fuss over Tree Rats tonight.
Grandpa would get really mad if you head shot them infernal rodents He really liked the brain, I did not but he wouldn't be satisfied till he mad me eat a damn brain . It didn't take me long till I would only take head shoots. Grandpa was not happy but I did not have to eat then nasty brains anymore. I think it was fair compromise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.